Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Threshold Chart in BIRT 3.7.2
biplanet
Dears,
I'm new to BIRT, I have a requirement from customer to create availability bar chart with threshold, i know that i can create markers on Y-Axis, so it will looks like a threshold at value 98%.
But, the problem is the customer requested bar colour under the threshold line to be green and above the threshold is red.
How can i achieve that using birt???
I tried to make 2 series using stacked bar chart style but not effective.
Please see the attached picture to know the requirement.
what i want
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What's your BIRT version? I've made samples that do this, before, but I don't know if I'll be able to find one. If I don't, I'll just make one in your version.
biplanet
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="108427" data-time="1344639772" data-date="10 August 2012 - 04:02 PM"><p>
What's your BIRT version? I've made samples that do this, before, but I don't know if I'll be able to find one. If I don't, I'll just make one in your version.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Dear mwilliams,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your reply, my birt version is 7.3.2.<br />
<br />
Waiting for your sample.
biplanet
Dear MWilliams,
I'm still waiting for your sample ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
mwilliams
Oops. I guess I should have looked at the title of the thread!
I'll make a quick example and get it posted here, soon.
mwilliams
Take a look at this chart. I created a computed column with the median value to be my threshold. Then, I made two series in a stacked bar chart to cause the threshold look. Hope this helps.