Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Viewing all rows from dataset in table cell
romanga
Hi,
I am junior in BIRT Report Designer.
I have grid and each cell contains table.
Each table in details part contains another table with a data rows from the dataset.
There are cases when grid cell contais too many rows, and only some first rows are visible.
What can be done for viewing all the rows from dataset? - how? (scrolling bar will exactly solve the issue).
thanks
Roman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You should be able to select the cell that the table is in and set the overflow to "scroll".
romanga
Hi,
I am using 2.5.1 version.
I have understanded from the almost same question that there is no possibility of creating a cells with scroll bar in this version of BIRT... and the solution is to create my own HTML scroll table and using it. (the link that I used to:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/25327-how-to-setup-table-scroll/
)
I am creating a calendar. Each cell regards to specific date. Each cell now contains HTML scroll table with records that are filtered by the date.
My question is:
How can I make all these records in html table be hyperlinks to another birt report (+ parameter) as I used before. - Before the "html table", each record "X" in the calendar was used as a hyperlink to another birt report that gets "X" as a parameter and views all the data that satisfy "X".
thanks,
Roman
mwilliams
You should be able to just build the link to the new report, as you're building your html table. If you can create a simple example of where you're stuck, that I can run, I can edit/test the design.