Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
link to a page from the index page
birt scree
Hi,
Please tell me how to go to one particular page when I click the particular
page in "TABLE OF CONTENTS" using java.
TABLE OF CONTENTS is a birt report file which i have created using java.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Metrics definition..............................................1
Types of metrics................................................3
When we click the dotted line of "Types of metrics",it should go to page 3.
I have go ogled it but not able to find the solution.
Please help me in this issue.
Please have a look at the attached screen shot.
Regards,
Anand
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Anand,
How are you currently displaying the report? With the webviewer or using a render RE API program?
Jason
birt scree
Hi Jason,
I am displaying report using a render RE API program.
Regards,
Anand