Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Graph multiple axes
akhilp
Hello,
I am trying to create multiple Y-axis graph similar to attached image.the secondary y-axis, is just image of the first y-axis, secondary axis should be without any series.
I tried in birt, I created a Graph with Secondary Y-axis, I have given the same series details to first and secondary y-axis, and it generated similarly but with more legends. ex- if i have 2 series in graph then, 4 legends are created, how can I delete two legends dynamically?
and is this correct approach to build this kind of graphs? is there any other way around?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you just want to have a second axis, exactly the same as the primary axis, on the opposite side? Just for ease of reading the values or something? What is your BIRT version?
akhilp
you are right. it is just for ease of reading.birt version Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.2.
We are planning to migrate our existing reports which are developed using Actuate e.Report Designer professional to Birt. so i have downloaded this version birt and started working on it(study). not sure exact which version need to be used. please let me know if you suggest any other birt version.
mwilliams
Here's one option. This could be made more dynamic with scripting.
akhilp
thank you.
you are genius buddy:)
i also tried with scripting and created more dynamic scripting for this.
i have also posted another question with topic "Bar Graph X-Axis categories". if you get a chance, can you please address that as well. I tried but could not able and still trying on that.
mwilliams
You're welcome. I'll take a look at the other.
mwilliams
Can you point me to the other one?
akhilp
here is the link
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/27599-bar-graph-x-axis-categories/