Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to make a row not expand?
megabri
Does anyone know how to make the height of a row stay the same? It seems when my text gets bigger then the size of the row it expands a little. How can I make it so the row won't expand? I have the row height set to 1.35 inches already, I thought that would've kept the size static but it doesn't look like it's doing it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bgbaird
Try setting the whitespace property for the row to "pre-defined".
If that doesn't work, try setting the whitespace property for the problem element to "No Wrapping".
megabri
I tried your suggestion with the whitespace and it didn't seem to work
. I'm going to attach two images to show how the page should generate and how the incorrect page is generating. When looking at the pages note the Reference field.
Also, just for clarification, the incorrect page pushes the other sections onto the next page, it doesn't delete them.