Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show same field but with different values
cobirtops
<span style='font-family: Courier New'>Suppose I have a table w/ the following fields:<br />
<br />
EMP_ID<br />
RATE_TYPE<br />
RATE<br />
<br />
Table looks like this:<br />
<br />
EMP_IDRATE_TYPE RATE<br />
123 REGULAR 10.00<br />
123 OVERTIME 15.00<br />
<br />
When I design the report and group by EMP_ID, the report looks like this:<br />
<br />
EMP_ID RATE <br />
123 <br />
10.00<br />
15.00<br />
<br />
I'd like the report to be:<br />
<br />
EMP_ID REGULAR_RATE OVERTIME_RATE <br />
123 10.00 15.00<br />
<br />
Any ideas? Thanks.</span>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bgbaird
I would keep your group by empID, then in the group header, make 2 column bindings, 1 rate with a condition statement for rateType == "overtime", another with a condition rateType == "regular"