Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Missing group column value in group header when expression builder is used
frames88
My report shows the grouped column value correctly in the group header section in the generated report.
But, the report is showing the grouped column value in the group header section, if I use the expression builder to pick a group column based on a report parameter. The data in the report is getting grouped correctly but the group column value is not showing up in the report.
Is there a way to get this value display in the reports?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
frames88
I am applying groups on table and using BIRT version 3.7.2.
Tubal
Can you show what the expression you're using is?
frames88
I need to group the table based on user selection. So, I created a report parameter that is of type list, which contains A & B as values.
Following is the code snippet I used in the expression builder when inserting group:
if (params["B"].value == 'Product') {
row["Column2"];
} else {
// Default is A
row["Column1"];
}
frames88
Wondering if it's a bug in birt or I am doing something wrong here...
Any comments?