Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
AuthenticationMethod SQL connectivity
nelsont
I'm trying to connect to my SQL 2008 server using windows authentication. I can connect fine if I use a
sql login by specifying the username and password in the data source, but when I try using
AuthenticationMethod=auto I get an error message -
[ActuateDD][SQL Server JDBC Driver] A Username was not specified and the driver could not establish a connection using Kerberos (type4) integrated security. No valid credentials provided (Mechanism Level:Fail to create credential. (63) - No Service Creds).
I get the same error when I try to use 'Type4' instead of auto in the url.
If I try 'type2' instead of auto in the url I get a different error -
[ActuateDD][SQL Server JDBC Driver] NTLM-(Type2) Authentication was requested but the required DDJDBCAuth04.dll was not found in the path specified by the java.path.library system property.
Any ideas what is going on? I am an admin on the SQL server box and like I said I can deploy reports using a SQL login and they work fine.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet