Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Export - Combining resultsets
SidVicious
Using Birt Viewer for export data to excel currently shows all the result sets on the report.
There is a result set for each page of the report.
This essentially renders the feature unusable for multi-page reports.
Has anyone found a workaround this hassle?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What's your BIRT version? I don't see the same issue, unless I have an embedded element that's bound to a dataSet. Is this what you're doing, in your report?
SidVicious
Thanks for the reply Mike,
BIRT version 3.7.2
My Report is the result of a Select query on a couple of tables and some computed columns.
Is there a different way to design the report such that single result-set shows up?
mwilliams
Can you create a sample report design, with the sample database, designed how you're currently designing, and I'll take a look? I'm sure there's probably a way in the viewer code to limit it, if we can't find another way.