Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Evaluating BIRT Studio live demo - chart doesn't show up
andkarse
Hi experts,
I'm currently evaluating different tools to enable users to create their own reports. I found the demo of the BIRT studio which I believe is Actuates contribution.
My problem is that when looking into this on-line demo
http://demo.birt-exchange.org/iportal/wr?__ioName=/Public/Information Objects Based Examples/Sample_Project/Information Objects/Application Layer/Sales.iob&__report=/Resources/BizRDRptTemplates/Examples/ClassicModels.rpttemplate
then selecting Birt data object-> sales_analytics.datadesign
Ading for instane country and buyprice into the table. Then selecting insert chart in the header menu or right-clicking in the table finding the x-axis being defined as country and y-axis as sum(BUYPRICE) clicking ok. Nothing at all happen more than the screen updates. Where is the chart? What am I doing wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet