Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show/Hide Chart with Radio Button
sairag
Hi I have copied the example from DevShare and added parameter, which is not part of logic. Here I have the following senario:
- Is it possible after the radio button selection , the report will execute and pop up parameter?
If possibl how?
- Is it possible to impliment the same on two multiple grids?
- By default show contents of one grid and on selection of radio button pop up for the parameter?
I am using BIRT 2.6.1
Thanks
AR
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, on selection of the radio button, you want to reload the report, so the parameter window pops up? Can you explain a little more?
sairag
What is in place as of now is :
1) Run report
2) Pop up will come with the parameter option
3) Select parameter, chart will display, where I have radio button with 2 options
4) Select the other option instead of default
5) Report will display wihtout asking for parameter
What I am looking for is :
1) Run report
2) Pop up will come with the parameter option
3) Select parameter, chart will display, where I have radio button with 2 options
4) Select the other option instead of default
5) Pop up woith parameters should come with the options
6) Report will display wihtout asking for parameter
sairag
Hey Thanks Williams fpor the quick response!
Basically what I am looking for is :
- I have two dashboards each with 6 reports. Say DashBord1 & DashBord2
- Each dashboard has different parameter
- I am looking to fit them in same screen. In this screen
- DashBord1 will display by default, with RadioButton giving two options.
- One option is DashBord1 and other option is DashBord2
- If select DashBord2 I must be able to input the parameter value.
From the DevShare what I got is the report which is displaying two diferent charts for same report. What I am thinking of is Two different Reports (DashBords) with RadioButton.
Please let me know if any questions.
Thanks.
Regards
AR
mwilliams
If there are different parameters that need to be selected for the other dashboard, you'll probably have to have two reports or create your own parameter page where you can show/hide parameters depending on which button is selected. Either way, you'll probably have to re-run the report or run the second report upon change of the radio button selection.
sairag
Hey Michael,
Thanks for the response , will update you progress .
Regards
AR