Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Alternating row background color in Crosstab
Jay1238
Hi,
I searched on the forum and came across this posted by mwilliams
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/22510-alternate-crosstab-rows-colour-with-lines-invisible/
Is it possible to alternate by adding condition in Highlight tab? What condition would that be? I read somewhere row[0]%2 = 0 but that would be for table and not crosstab
Thanks,
Jay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Here's an example using a highlight, to get an alternate row color. The catch is that there has to be an order column to use in the highlight. I made a computed column in this example that has a running count for country. The highlight is based on this column. This would get more complex with more group levels. This example was made in BIRT 4.2.0.
Jay1238
Thanks mwilliams!
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!