Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calling Multiple reports through Drill through in different target frames
mathurs
Hi All,
I have a requirement where I have a report that has drill through functionality on a crosstab cell. Based on the selected cell two reports need to be called in two diffent frames(one being the same frame and another frame) in the parent window.
I am only able to call one report using the hyperlink functionality.
I tried using the "initialize" method in the drill through report to call the other report but I am not able to reference the "window.parent.frame1.location". It gives me error cannot recognize reference "window" object.
Can someone help me with this please?
Thanks,
Shruti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you want one report to open in the same window and one to open in a new window. You could use a html text box and have a function to call both reports. If you need an example, what is your BIRT version?