Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Connection For Reports
PartnerTek
I am using Tomcat and I have 2-3 different project environment(DEVELOPMENT-TEST-PRODUCTION)
These environments also need different DB configurations (Username, password, url etc.)
I tried some methods for dynamic connection such as Connection Profile, JNDI...
When I use Connection Profile method, Tomcat can not find my Connection Profile file or filename
(both relative and absolute path) and gives exception cant run query.
Then I tried JNDI method.I define JNDI name in tomcat context.xml
I checked with InitialContext lookup from Java it seems ok.I can see the values from JNDI datasource
but in report i cant achieve it.
I define in both Datasource part and also in Property Binding part.
Report did not use my JNDI datasource values...
I dont know what to do for dynamic connection for reporting.
Am I missing something with these methods?
Or is there any other way?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet