Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
use Table output as input to crosstab
shivaligandhi
The final result of the table needs to be fed to the crosstab . How can I do this using bist 2.6.0?
what I actually need to do is:
some of the dataset columns are :
id createddate status
1 1 Jun applied
1 5 May check
1 6 May check3
2 6 Aug check
2 8 Aug applied
3 7 may applied
3 8 aug check3
3 19 may check
I need to filter them as per:
id createddate status
1 1 Jun applied
2 8 Aug applied
3 8 aug check3
so as to give me records for each id for which the created date is the latest.
I am to achieve this in a detail report that we create using the aggregation function "Last" on created date in a table.
Now I need to have a summary report (crosstab), which will show data as per status and some other columns. I do not show the id & created date in the summary.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you show some sample data, like it looks in your dataSet(s), and also show what you want the output to look like? Thanks!
shivaligandhi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="108868" data-time="1346094930" data-date="27 August 2012 - 12:15 PM"><p>
Can you show some sample data, like it looks in your dataSet(s), and also show what you want the output to look like? Thanks!<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Maybe this will help you out. Take a look at the onCreate script for the group row of the table, then look at the script in the TableOutputDataSet.
shivaligandhi
Thank You Williams! That worked well to get my data
mwilliams
You're welcome. Let us know whenever you have questions!