Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Graph in Excel
akhilp
Hi,
1.Graphs are not visible when i export birt report to Excel. is there any issue in exporting to excel?
2. Images are also not visible in excel. is birt 4.2 support, image export to excel?
I am using Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 4.2.0 version
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The standard open source emitter does not have image support. The <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1421-native-excel-emitter-plugin-for-birt/'>Native
Excel emitter</a> and the <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=102'>SpudSoft
emitter</a> both support images.
akhilp
Thank you Michael,
I have one doubt, when birt report is exported to excel, is Graphs exported as Images or normal graphs the way we build in excel( i mean, can we edit them in excel).
mwilliams
By default, BIRT outputs charts as images. I believe the other two emitters I pointed you to only handle the ability to output the images to XLS. The Actuate BIRT XLS emitter does allow for editable charts.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/blog/3/entry-159-create-live-excel-spreadsheets-from-birt/
There is also another 3rd party XLS emitter, that is a pay for emitter:
http://www.arctorus.com/virtuemart-shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_1.tpl&product_id=21&category_id=6&vmcchk=1
They claim they will soon support Live XLS charts, as well.