Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting a default number formatting
shazia
Hi,
im using birt report viewer to show my reports. Ive made a birt-library to be able to reuse themes, datasets and so on.
I have made a cross tab. It has a lot of number columns.
As default, all the number-columns are set as "Unformatted". I need to format all the number columns as "Fixed, with 2 decimal places, using 1000s separator). To avoid clicking on every number column and choosing the same formatting, is there possible to set my number-formatting as default anywhere in report, library etc and reuse the default number formatting ?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I haven't tested this, to make sure, but try going to the styles section of the outline and opening the report style and setting the number format, in there. That might do it. Though, I'm not sure how your library elements will be affected by that.