Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changes in Data Objects not showing on reports
nelsont
Hi all.
I have a report that uses a data object as the data source. When I add data sets to that object and copy the object to the shared resources folder, the new data sets are not an option when I try to add a data set to my report.
Even when I close Birt completely and restart it still won't see the changes I made in the data object.
However, if I create a new data source in the report and use that same data object all of the data sets show up.
After editing and saving the data object I right click on it and choose 'copy data object to shared resource folder'.
Birt Designer Pro version 11.0.3
This is installed locally on my laptop.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet