Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue in designing BIRT Pie charts
vinaysk
Hi,
We are working on BIRT reporting tools and could progress well as per our requirements. But, there are some formatting issues which are really giving us tough times. Below is one among them.
As per the actual requirement, the below image shows what we have to generate as output
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I'll take a look.
vinaysk
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="108946" data-time="1346267204" data-date="29 August 2012 - 12:06 PM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? I'll take a look.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Williams, we are using BIRT 3.7
mwilliams
I haven't been able to produce the same issue. Can you recreate the issue with a flat file of data or with the sample database and attach it in here, so I can run it? Thanks!
sreddyp
Hi Williams,
Thank you for your prompt response. I am attaching Sample library and Script to create table and values in it. Please find both in Zip file attached.
Thanks,
Sathish.
sreddyp
Hi Williams,
This is something important for my project. Any lead in this will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Sathish.
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. I was out for the holiday weekend. I was never able to actually fully reproduce the issue I saw in your chart. The leader lines looked much worse on yours. There is something with the sizing of the label text that makes it worse. When I changed it from auto to 7, the lines were worse. You can always log a bug for this in the Eclipse.org/birt bugzilla, but you might be able to make some changes to the label size and slightly change the value series pie ratio to make it look better.