Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem showing the reports in Web browser
ravir
Hello,
I'm building some reports in MyEclipse BIRT Report. I have problem showing the reports in my Web browser (FireFox, IE or Chrome). The reports are working fine via "Run -> View report->In Web Browser". But when I'm want to view the report in the web application in my web browser, I see only "MyEclipse Report Viewer" and the bar with the icons. But no data. Can you tell me what is going wrong? I'm strugling to solve this issue now for several days without any luck. Need help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
How long do you wait before closing the window? Do you get any errors?
ravir
Michael,
The window is open like more then an hour and I don't get any errors. I have tried deploy the application with the integrated BIRT reports. All what I see is an empty window. See attachment.
Regards,
Ravir
mwilliams
How are you integrating the viewer? Embedding it into JSP pages using the tag library, calling the report by url, or something else? If by URL, what is the URL you're using? What app server are you using? Does the progress bar ever show?
Here is a bug report that seems to show a similar issue. What is your BIRT version?
ravir
The viewer is integrated in MyEclipse Apache Tomcat. I suppose this what you mean. I'm calling the report by this url:
http://localhost:8060/Apps-v1/aanmeldingen_report.jsp
For the time being the reports are developed on my local machine and will be deployed on a win 2008 app server, (installed Java6, Apache Tomcat 6.0.35 and MySQL). Same installation (Java6, Apache Tomcat 6.0.35 and MySQL)as my local machine.
The progress bar never shows! My BIRT version is 3.7.0.v20110602.
org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_3.7.0.v20110602
Regards,
Ravi