Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Read all bookmark's name in the .rptdesign file
Azad Singh
Hi Birt Gurus;
I want to read the name of all bookmarks in myreport.rptdesign, how can i do that? I tried to this with an API provided by BIRT naming REAPI, ReportDesignDetails.java but it always gives me a nullpointer exception. I am out of any idea about the error because i did a lot of research on that, but i found either any jar is missing or something else. It gives me error at
line : SessionHandle session = engine.newSessionHandle( ULocale.ENGLISH ) ;
Thanks in advance.
azad
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Azad Singh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Azad Singh'" data-cid="109029" data-time="1346500449" data-date="01 September 2012 - 04:54 AM"><p>
Hi Birt Gurus;<br />
<br />
I want to read the name of all bookmarks in myreport.rptdesign, how can i do that? I tried to this with an API provided by BIRT naming REAPI, ReportDesignDetails.java but it always gives me a nullpointer exception. I am out of any idea about the error because i did a lot of research on that, but i found either any jar is missing or something else. It gives me error at<br />
<br />
line : SessionHandle session = engine.newSessionHandle( ULocale.ENGLISH ) ;<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance. <br />
<br />
azad<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi... I found the solution, I cleared all the jars in the build path, and added the jars provided in Birt_Runtime_3.7.1 and it worked.