Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditionally Emailing Report Output In maximo
Vineet Joshi
Hi ,
I have a Scheduled Report in Maximo . Every time it runs ,the PDF output is Emailed to the End User .
My Question is : I don't want the report output to be mailed if there is no data to Display but i want it to run .
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
Just thinking that maybe you could update the REPORTSCHEDULE crontask column CRONTASKINSTANCE.ACTIVE to inactive when there are no rows returned and 1 when there are rows.<br />
<br />
So maybe the first thing your report does is check the number of rows, when 0, then have the report run a SQL statement like update CRONTASKINSTANCE set ACTIVE = 0 where INSTANCENAME = 'The associated instance name'<br />
<br />
So each run the first thing that happens is the check and then an update if necessary.<br />
<br />
I guess it would be worth a try.<br />
<br />
-W<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Jack S'" data-cid="109065" data-time="1346776769" data-date="04 September 2012 - 09:39 AM"><p>
Hi ,<br />
<br />
I have a Scheduled Report in Maximo . Every time it runs ,the PDF output is Emailed to the End User .<br />
My Question is : I don't want the report output to be mailed if there is no data to Display but i want it to run .<br />
<br />
<br />
Regards<br /></p></blockquote>