Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Left table headers with "continued"
Yaroslav
I need to display 2 tables with headers on the left of each table. And the problem is that I need to repeat headers on second page (if table breaks across pages).
I created example XML data and rptdesign to explain what I need - see attached.
In the example I have 2 tables - "advantages" and "disadvantages".
These tables are added to cells of another table, and "Advantages" and "Disadvantages" headers are added to 1st column of that table. Now I need to show "Advantages (continued)" text at the beginning of second page (on the left of "benefit23"). And "Disadvantages(continued)" should be shown at the beginning of page 3 and page 4.
How to achieve such behavior?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this devShare post. It might help you get something going that works for you.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1381-adding-continued-to-title-label-on-masterpage-after-first-page/