Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
parameters multi language report
RaniAg
I've to design a report in two languages:
English and French
The idea is that based on a parameter I want to display the labels in English or Frech. Based on the one the user chooses.
Is this possible with resource files? If yes, how? I already have my two resource files and linked these to the reports, but I'm missing the next step.
How do I link a resource file to a specific parameter value? Is this doable?\
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1119-localizing-birt-reports-with-report-parameters/
RaniAg
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="109199" data-time="1347397844" data-date="11 September 2012 - 02:10 PM"><p>
Take a look at this:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1119-localizing-birt-reports-with-report-parameters/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1119-localizing-birt-reports-with-report-parameters/</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
Thanks a lot! I succeeded!