Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
drill-down between reports on a dashboard with 2 tabs
aparandekar
Hi,
I have a dashboard with 2 tabs. I would like to create a hyperlink drill-down from a table cell to a report located on dashboard's second tab instead of opening a new browser tab/window. Is this possible? If so, how?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is your 2 tab dashboard just a single report design? Can you explain more about your setup?
aparandekar
Hi Michael,
What I would like to accomplish is to be able to create a drill-down hyperlink that would open a report in a new tab on my dashboard rather than in a new browser tab.
The first tab of my dashboard contains many reports and reportlets driven by parameters. I have hyperlinks in some of the reportlets. Is it possible to add a new tab to my dashboard and open the drill-down report in that tab? The reason for this is that we have a custom BoD banner and we would like to stay within that banner when opening drill-down reports.
Please do let me know if you need more info,
Thanks for your help,
-Alka
mwilliams
So, you're using Actuate BIRT 360 dashboards? Not creating your own within OS BIRT?
aparandekar
Yes, I am using Actuate BIRT 360 dashboards and Actuate Designer 11 SP4
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. I was asking around to see if anyone knew a way. I was told that it isn't possible to open a new dashboard tab with the drill through.
aparandekar
Thanks for letting me know. I am posting another question related to List Box Parameter values. Hope you will be able to help.
-Alka