Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Report Based on User Selection
hamsa
Hi Jason,
i need to create report based on customer selection values, I need to pass the parameters to Program and generated the report with data and charts dynamically. Need help
Thanks
Hamsa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
It sounds like you will need to use the DE API. Are you wanting to use the Viewer or are you going to write a servlet that calls the design and report engines?
Jason
hamsa
Hi,
I am going to use DE API. I am going to deploy in BirtViewer only.
thanks
hamsa
JasonW
Take a look at the attached examples that show calling the de api from beforeFactory script.
Make sure to choose ordernumber in the parameter list for the dynamic report.
Jason