Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create a Parameter Group That Can Expand/Collapse
mwengren
Hi,
I am using Actuate BIRT Designer Professional, and I would like to make a parameter group that starts by default in a collapsed state and can be expanded by the user if they choose. The group is meant for basically optional parameters that are usually left as default, but can be modified if the user desires.
I see in the ROM API that there is a 'startExpanded' property for the ParameterGroup object, but how do you access this programatically, or how do I configure my parameter group to be collapsible in BRD Pro? I don't see where I can do this.
Thanks,
Micah
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you select the parameter group in the data explorer, then go to the property editor's advanced section, you will find a place to set this to false. However, I didn't notice a change when I did this. You might give it a try though.