Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using variables in report
petr.mensk
Hello again,
I got stuck on using report variables in report with multiple datasets. I have four scripted data sets which take data from application (using open and fetch event). This is working fine, data are always correctly retrieved and filled into variables and rows. But I really dont understand how should I define the bindings for different columns in tables and grids, it sometimes working, sometimes not, I really don't know the right way and I didn't find any tutorial on this topic. So if somebody could take a look at me report and give me some hint, I would be really gratefull. Thanks a lot
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
petr.mensk
I am sorry, here is the file with report
mwilliams
Can you explain more about what you're having an issue with? If you dataSets all work fine, you can create a table just by dragging the dataSet from the data explorer to the design layout. You can also just drag a table or grid from the palette and select the dataSet you want to use, for the element. Then, drag your bindings in from the data explorer individually or use a dynamic text box or text box to display them.
petr.mensk
Thanks for reply. I finally solved it by creating new report from the scratch and copying content of the old report there. And it magically works now:-)Didn't figure it out what was the problem...
mwilliams
Well, glad you got it working! Let us know whenever you have questions!