Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart Engine PDF Fonts on Linux BIRT 2.5.2
crowt999
Hi -
I need some help identifying where the chart engine in version 2.5.2 sources the fonts from. When our PDFs are created, all the fonts in the rest of the report (Arial) are fine, but the chart image that is created for the PDF contains the default fonts of Lucinda for the chart text and legend etc... I have the runtime wrapped in a Java server that runs on both Linux and Solaris platforms, and this issue is ONLY when running on Linux. When running and rendered on Solaris - the Arial fonts are fine. I've tried tweaking the fonts_config and the fonts_config linux - but so far nothing seems to work. Looking for any help I can get with this issue..
Thanks
Dean
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this blog post. It takes a deeper look at fonts and where the fonts in different parts of BIRT are handled.
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/adventures-with-fonts.html