Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Interval For Table Group
PartnerTek
I'm using table groups in my report.I need Time interval for this group; like month,week,day,hour <br />
Ok I can use constant values for interval "month","week","day","hour"<br />
<br />
but I want to use this dynamically.<br />
I thought if I pass a <strong class='bbc'>timeInterval</strong> report parameter, I can manipulate interval value.<br />
But I don't know how to?<br />
<br />
Here is the code snippet from Table Group Xml Source.<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<group id="269">
<property name="groupName">DateTimePeriodGroup</property>
<property name="interval">day</property>
<expression name="keyExpr" type="javascript">row["TIME_PERIOD"]</expression>
<structure name="toc">
<expression name="expressionValue" type="javascript">row["TIME_PERIOD"]</expression>
</structure>
<property name="hideDetail">false</property>
<header>
.
.
so on
</pre>
<br />
<strong class='bbc'><property name="interval">day</property></strong><br />
I want to set this value.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
I would suggest you create a computed column on your data set that looks at the the parameter and creates the appropriate month/week/day value. Then you can group on this computed column.