Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
dataset parameters disappear
XFabien
Hello Michael,
I am working with the Actuate Birt SP3 and I have encountered a problem in using the our ODA connection.
The parameters in the library will disappear if the dataset is linked to another library.
You can find more information in the attach file.
Hoping that you could give me some ideas to fix it.
Thanks in advance.
Yao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
XFabien
Hello Michael,
I am working with the Actuate Birt SP3 and I have encountered a problem in using the our ODA connection.
The parameters in the library will disappear if the dataset is linked to another library.
You can find more information in the attach file.
mwilliams
Looks like the attachment didn't get attached.
Edit: Nevermind. It looks like there were just two posts, one with and one without. I joined them.
mwilliams
What open source version did you try with?
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="109382" data-time="1347646484" data-date="14 September 2012 - 11:14 AM"><p>
What open source version did you try with?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Sorry for the bad explication. I am trying the version Actuate BIRT Pro SP3.<br />
The open source version has not this issue.
mwilliams
No, your explanation was good. I understood. I just wanted to know which version of OS BIRT you used that it worked in.
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="109453" data-time="1347912584" data-date="17 September 2012 - 01:09 PM"><p>
No, your explanation was good. I understood. I just wanted to know which version of OS BIRT you used that it worked in.
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Sorry that I was a little tired... The open source version is BIRT2.6.2<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.
mwilliams
It's ok. I was just making sure you hadn't tried in a newer version than what A11SP3 is using.
I just tried it in a pre-release version of SP4. This also happens with it. If you go to the SOAP Request Section, then back to the parameters section, they're there, but you have to link them to your report parameters again. You might contact support and file a bug for this.
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="109522" data-time="1347999185" data-date="18 September 2012 - 01:13 PM"><p>
It's ok. I was just making sure you hadn't tried in a newer version than what A11SP3 is using.
<br />
<br />
I just tried it in a pre-release version of SP4. This also happens with it. If you go to the SOAP Request Section, then back to the parameters section, they're there, but you have to link them to your report parameters again. You might contact support and file a bug for this.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thank you Michael, I'll report this bug.