Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stored Proc Parameters called multiple times....
mprees
Good morning all,
I'm using Actuate 10 with SQL as a datasource.
When a report has cascading parameters and also one or more "stand alone" parameters we are seeing that the stored procs that populate the parameter lists are getting called 4 times. This happens after a report has been generated and a user brings up the Parameter window from the toolbar.
Does anyone know why this happens?
Regards
Martin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Looking into it. Have you contacted Actuate support about this?
mprees
Thanks for the reply. I haven't submitted this to Actuate support, I did wonder whether it was normal behaviour. Sounds like its not?
Regards
Martin
rmurphy
Data sets bound to multiple items will be re-used unless the elements have filters that are pushed down to the database, or the data set has parameters which don?t evaluate to identical values from these bindings.