Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Alternative rows highlighting colour in a table through programatic
hamsa
Hi I want to do hightlighting table alternative rows. Pls let me know how to do through programatic.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this devShare post:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1204-add-highlight-rule-using-script-to-specific-rows-and-columns/
hamsa
Hi Williams,
I am not using Designer for report. Through java code i am creating report.
Without Designer can i use Script?.
Thanks
Hamsa
mwilliams
Yes, you can override script events with event handlers. Though, the actual java code should be similar to what is done in the beforeFactory. That's really what I posted that for. It should give you an idea of what you need to do in your java code.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/258-birt-creating-event-handlers-in-java/'>Java
Event Handler</a>