Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Large reports viewer is blank
wwilliams
I have a report with a very long running query where the report viewer goes blank after running for quite some time. I assume the report completes because the reportdocument (.rptdocument file) is no longer growing.
Is there a way to view the .rptdocument?
BIRT 2.3.2 Oracle
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Once the .rptdocument is created, the presentation phase starts. So, it may just take a bit longer for the rendering to happen. How large is the report?
wwilliams
Mike,
The report is large I started it at 7:40 this morning and around 9:00 the viewer went blank.
wwilliams
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'wwilliams'" data-cid="109704" data-time="1348495580" data-date="24 September 2012 - 07:06 AM"><p>
Mike,<br />
The report is large I started it at 7:40 this morning and around 9:00 the viewer went blank.<br /></p></blockquote>
Well I re-wrote part of the SQL statement and it is no longer an issue.
mwilliams
Great! Glad you got it working!