Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error while running report
RaniAg
I'm getting the following error when running a report:
Failed to prepare the query execution for the data set: DATASETNAME
Cannot set a null value to parameter 3.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Cannot set preparedStatement null value.
SQL error #1:Unsupported feature
;
The parameter is not linked to a report parameter and has a default value.
I've tried to assign a value when null with nvl(?,value) but still no success
Also I tried to link the parameter to a report parameter. Still no success.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You could try this in beforeOpen <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
if(params["DATASETNAME"] == null) {
inputParams["paramater3"] = defaultValue;
}
</pre>
<br />
to avoid sending your DB a null value