Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table in Header/Footer
germobirt
Hi,
I'm using Birt 2.6.2.
Is it possible to use the Report Items TABLE or LIST in the header/footer?
The RCP Designer doesn't let me drop these items in the Master Page.
I've a complex report in that I want to show the data of a table at the end of the report.
The report can have multiples pages.
best regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Megha Nidhi Dahal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'germobirt'" data-cid="109731" data-time="1348561702" data-date="25 September 2012 - 01:28 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I'm using Birt 2.6.2.<br />
<br />
Is it possible to use the Report Items TABLE or LIST in the header/footer?<br />
The RCP Designer doesn't let me drop these items in the Master Page.<br />
<br />
I've a complex report in that I want to show the data of a table at the end of the report.<br />
The report can have multiples pages.<br />
<br />
best regards<br /></p></blockquote>
Hi,<br />
<br />
Master page doesn't allow iterative report items like lists or table. You can place the list or table in the main layout and use some logic to always push it to the bottom.<br />
<br />
Otherwise you may have to use some scripting to populate some data structures which you have to manually iterate and put in the report.<br />
<br />
-Megha