Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Specify chart series aggregation function from beforefactory
aniketgore
Hey,
I am creating dynamic Y series for line chart from beforefactory event. I am able to specify the formatting for the series like marker type, series color, legend name, etc.
But I am unable to specify the aggregation function for this Y series.
I am trying something like
ls = LineSeriesImpl.create();
..
..
..
var yg = ls.getDataDefinition().get(0).getGrouping().setAggregateExpression("Average");
Kindly help.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aniketgore
Got it resolved myself..thanks.
mwilliams
Glad you got it working! If you don't mind posting your solution, it might help others, in the future! As always, let us know whenever you have questions. Maybe next time someone in the community will solve it before you find it yourself.