Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hyperlink Drill-through
SNX2012
Hi at all,
I?ve got a Question about Hyperlink Drill-through in Pivot Tables. I?ve got an hierarchical Process Model and I want to Drill-through the Model by using the Hyperlink function in a Pivot Table. I would like to realize this by the following strategy:
I?ve got 2 different Reports. The first shows the Top Level Processes of the Model in a Pivot Table. If I click one of the Processes in this Report I want to call the Second Level Model just from the clicked first Level process.
An Example:
First Level Processes: Sales, After Sales, ?
Second Level Processes of After Sales: Customer Support, CRM, ?
If I click ?After Sales? in the first Report BIRT opens up the second one with a Parametervalue ?After Sales? and shows just second Level processes from After Sales and not of all First Level Processes like Sales and so on. Did anyone else do something like this before and have an example?
I think my problem is to get the value of the clicked Process in the first Report.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SNX2012
Hey at all,
i solved the problem for my own. I tryed around a bit with the simple car db from BIRT which is much more easy then my real one an there it worked fine. Now i just have to adept the reslution to my real DB. ill attached my files