Hi,<br />
<br />
I am using birt 2.5 in my web application go implement reports.i am using scripted dataset.I have requirement to implement drill through feature in my reports.I want to implement this by giving hyperlink on the value series and uri to my application(struts) path.I dont want to use sub reports as there is no idea how many levels of drill through i need to support.<br />
Intially i started with a test report by giving uri <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.google.com.we'>http://www.google.com.we</a> are using weblogic server and when i deploy my applciation, i am getting the following exception<br />
<strong class='bbc'> Error.DesignFileException.SYNTAX_ERROR - 1 errors found!<br />
1.) ( line = 1, tag = structure) org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException (code = Error.DesignParserException.NAME_REQUIRED,<br />
message : The element property name or structure member name is required.)<br />
</strong><br />
<br />
I dont understand why this exception is coming and would like to know if it is possible to give struts actions path as uri to the hyperlink?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.