Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically setting field padding in onCreate does not work in PDF
nimebejo
I'm attempting to set the padding of a field in the oncreate property like this:
this.getStyle().paddingLeft = (row["hierlevel"] - 2) * 15
This works great as long as I am viewing the preview within BIRT. If I run the report as a PDF the padding remains at 0.
Does anyone have any ideas of how I can get this to work in the PDF?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign for me to look at?
nimebejo
I have attached the rptdesign file.
Thank you.
kclark
Try this change and let me know if it works for you<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
this.getStyle().paddingLeft = (row["hierlevel"] - 2) * 15 + "px";
</pre>
nimebejo
Perfect! That did the trick.
Thank you again!
kclark
Anytime!
Neelkantho Bose
<p>Hi Kris,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am in a similar situation, in my case I need to show have the padding in Excel. It works fine in PDF but doesn't in Excel.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Pls Help.</p>
IlyaL
<p>Same situation, but not works, i use this.getStyle().paddingBottom = 4 + "mm". Any idea?</p>