NOTE: This topic was split from the following thread - <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/27786-print-empty-lines-when-value-in-detail-is-null/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/27786-print-empty-lines-when-value-in-detail-is-null/</a><br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="109904" data-time="1348760507" data-date="27 September 2012 - 08:41 AM"><p>
Make sure the extra rows are in the table footer, not the detail. If there are no detail rows, the footer will still show. The detail will not, so no matter what you do, you won't see extra detail rows.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thank you Williams!! <br />
<br />
An additional question. In a table footer (let's say table A) I've another table (table c) Is it a bug that the table footer is not repeating itself at the end of the table A on each page? Or is this logical?<br />
I've some data that needs to be repeated on every page. This has been places in another table (Table c) in the footer of Table A.<br />
Hope I was clear in explaining.