Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Information Console View Type
JoeO
Hello,
Is there is a way to eliminate the 'Categories' view in the Information Console? My users do not have privileges to save or schedule jobs. Also, In regard to the options from the dropdown box:
DOWNLOAD:
I have had users mistakenly select the download button and download the full java file to a text document, when they are looking for a report!
SHARE:
This is the most important option to remove. Although my users do not have access to share files, they can still see my full list of security roles-- which I do not want them to see.
DETAILS:
There is really no issue here. I don't think it would have any benefits for my clients, so eliminating it with the rest of the group is fine.
DELETE:
None of my users have delete privileges. They get an error if they click this option.
Ideally, I would like all of my users to have 'Details' view and not be able to use any other view. At a minimum I need to hide the SHARE option.
Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JoeO
FYI, I am using Actuate 11SP3.