Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Out of Memory Issue (Perm gen space Error)
venkatmadh
hi
I am facing following problem with birt 3.7.2 .
After Accessing Some Reports ,we are getting Out of Memory Exception. we was deployed our project in tomcat web server,
I have increased Heap memory size as well as Prem Gen Space size also,Even i am getting same problem
please tell me, How to avoid this Exception (my project contains 50 reports)
it is very very Urgent :wub: :wub:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yaytay
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'venkatmadh'" data-cid="110006" data-time="1348912967" data-date="29 September 2012 - 03:02 AM"><p>
hi<br />
<br />
I am facing following problem with birt 3.7.2 .<br />
<br />
After Accessing Some Reports ,we are getting Out of Memory Exception. we was deployed our project in tomcat web server,<br />
<br />
I have increased Heap memory size as well as Prem Gen Space size also,Even i am getting same problem<br />
<br />
please tell me, How to avoid this Exception (my project contains 50 reports)<br />
<br />
it is very very Urgent :wub: :wub:<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Are you using BIRT as OSGi or POJO?<br />
How much Perm Gen have you permitted?<br />
<br />
BIRT does use a lot of Perm Gen - I found that with v2, which was OSGi only, we were unable to avoid running out of Perm Gen.<br />
Changing to 3.7.0, which was POJO only mean we had no more Perm Gen problems, but I do still need to permit a large Perm Gen (about 1GB, I think).<br />
<br />
Now that BIRT is available as both OSGi and POJO I will be sticking with the POJO version.<br />
<br />
Jim