Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report does not show text in .properties file
Long Nguye
Dear all,
I created a report that some labels, texts use values from properties files. When I preview the report in Eclipse, I can see these labels, texts. But when I deploy my project into Tomcat and run the report, the labels, texts are not show. I'm afraid that it do not see the properties files. I put the properties files in the WEB-INF/classes folder.
Can any one help me on this? Where should I put the properties files in.
Thanks,
Long
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You should put the .properties file in your resources folder. If you haven't defined a specific location in your web.xml, the root webViewerExample folder will be the default.