Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Breaks in Group
mwallis
I have a long list of data in a table (about 60 pages). Included in the data is the name of employees. How can I put a page break in the group/table after each letter of the alphabet?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwallis
I have a long list of data in a table (about 60 pages). Included in the data is the name of employees. How can I put a page break in the group/table after each letter of the alphabet?
Hans_vd
You can create a computed column in your data set that contains only the first letter of the name of the employee. In the table, create a new group on that letter and set the page break after = true.
Hope this helps
Hans