Hi,
I am trying to use an iwat trigger to cater for a WorkflowActivate event. I have read documentation on the clt manuals and taken a couple of docs off the support site, but I can't seem to activate the trigger.
Im not sure if I am following the correct procedures but this is what I have done so far:-
On Solaris platform
1) Write a custom wrapper script e.g. "iwat_wfactivate" which lives in the /iw-home/bin directory. As far as Im aware the wrapper script should contain a call such as:
#!/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
`/iw-home/bin/iwat WorkflowActivate /iw-home/path/to/my/script`;
2) the next step is to include an entry in the /iw-home/local/config/iwlocal.cfg such as
iwat_wfactivate root /iw-home/path/to/my/script
3)The third step is to stop and restart Teamsite. Following on from that every time I submit a workflow, the WorkflowActivate event should be captured as coded in my custom script.
The above are the assumptions I have used, but at this moment in time the trigger is not working.
On another note how does the iwat clt come into the equation, Im still baffled!
Thanks
Mashuk
Noticed that I have put the iwlocal.cfg file in the wrong directory. should go in the /iw-home/local directory.
Still no joy!
Edited by Mashuk on 07/25/03 06:00 AM (server time).