Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bug 323222
jjin
Hi Michael,
DO you know the Bug 323222 is fixed or not in the version 2.6.2? I still have the same issue in the version 2.6.2. The bug description is like this: If a dynamic text field contains more text than one site we have the problem, that the row with the header is printed on one side and the row with the text area on the next site.
This only happens when the whole page layout reference is set to "fixed layout". but if it's "auto layout", the page number is wrong.
Thank you
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
It doesn't appear that the referenced bug has been set as fixed, yet. There were several page breaking issues fixed with the 3.7 version. You might download 3.7 or higher, just to test it out. Or, if you create a report, in your current version, that I can run, that has the issue, I'll test it out. If it ends up working correctly, in 3.7, but you cannot upgrade, providing me a sample that shows the issue, that I can run, will help in finding a workaround, for you.