Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
show multiple reports on a same jsp-page which are displayed using IFrames gives error
shazia
I am using:<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>- Birt 4.2.0<br />
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.35<br />
- JDK 1.6</strong><br />
<br />
I have made an "dashboard" in my java application and show multiple reports on a same jsp-page which are displayed using IFrames, example:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><iframe width="245" scrolling="no" height="280" frameborder="0" src="http://localhost:8080/reports/run?__report=rpt/general/last_days_trans_graph.rptdesign&__overwrite=true"></iframe></pre>
<br />
I initially often get the error on my dashboard: <strong class='bbc'>"The viewing session has expired."</strong> (in all browsers) . if I refresh the page, the report loads properly. The problem is only on "my dashboard", i think the usage of iFrame is causing it. I never get it, when i do a direct report call.<br />
<br />
I have tried to find a solution on the forum and googled it, but can't find any solution to this ? <br />
<br />
All help is appreciated, thanks.<br />
<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>HTTP Status 500</strong><br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>java.lang.IllegalStateException: The viewing session has expired.
org.eclipse.birt.report.session.ViewingSessionManager.checkExpired(ViewingSessionManager.java:426)
org.eclipse.birt.report.session.ViewingSessionManager.createSession(ViewingSessionManager.java:211)
org.eclipse.birt.report.session.ViewingSessionUtil.createSession(ViewingSessionUtil.java:126)
org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doGet(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:147)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.service(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:122)
org.eclipse.birt.report.filter.ViewerFilter.doFilter(ViewerFilter.java:68)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:368)
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:97)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:100)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:78)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:35)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:177)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:187)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:79)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:169)</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shazia
i found a workaround by running the preview servlet instead of run, like this:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><iframe width="245" scrolling="no" height="280" frameborder="0" src="http://localhost:8080/reports/preview?__report=rpt/general/last_days_trans_graph.rptdesign&__overwrite=true"></iframe></pre>
mwilliams
Why not use the tag library to embed the reports into you JSP page?
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php#tags
litojulian
I guess this is what Iam looking for.<br />
but this tag <%@ taglib uri="/birt.tld" prefix="birt" %> is for jsp?<br />
how to set on xmlns tag?<br />
xmlns:birt="/tlds/birt.tld" ??<br />
<br />
and i getting this error <br />
<br />
Warning: This page calls for XML namespace C:/workspace/folder/WebContent/WEB-INF/tlds/birt.tld declared with prefix birt but no taglibrary exists for that namespace.<br />
<br />
please advice. thanks <br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="110392" data-time="1349928163" data-date="10 October 2012 - 09:02 PM"><p>
Why not use the tag library to embed the reports into you JSP page?<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php#tags'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php#tags</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Are you maybe looking for this?
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=51