Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
show percent with 4 decimal places
HSMorales
I have a report displaying a percent amount as '0.009'
I would like it to display '0.0090'
The formula I am using in the expression builder is :
BirtMath.round( ((row["T_NET"]/row["FUNDED_AMT"]) * 100) ,4)
What am I mising ??
Thanks
BIRT 3.7.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
In the report designer, select the data element that is showing your number. In the Property Editor, go to the Format Numbers tab, and change the number mask to "#.####".
HSMorales
I do not have that tab available probably because I'm using expression builder in a group footer.
T_NET is a total amount for the group. The percent amount is being calculated and rounded.
johnw
If the display type is a number, it should be there. If not, you can always use Javas DecimalFormat to format programatically:
var formater = new Packages.java.text.DecimalFormat("0.0000");
formater.format(BirtMath.round( ((row["T_NET"]/row["FUNDED_AMT"]) * 100) ,4));
HSMorales
works great .
Thanks