Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic URl
sairag
I am using hyperlink in my rpt design using URL , to execute one other report. This is working fine. But when ever I need to deploy in diffrent nvironment I need to change/modify the URL according to the environment.
Is there any work around for this.
Where I can insert the rpt design in the same report and execute when ever required?
Thanks
AR
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sairag
I am using hyperlink in my rpt design using URL , to execute one other report. This is working fine. But when ever I need to deploy in diffrent nvironment I need to change/modify the URL according to the environment.
Is there any work around for this.
Where I can insert the rpt design in the same report and execute when ever required?
Thanks
AR